Thursday, December 4, 2008

Monistat Chafing Gel As A Face Primer


Yes...I said it! And it WORKS! Ladies, you can google this and see how many people are using this as a primer. And NOOOO..it's not THAT type of Monistat LOL. Some reviews are below from Amazon.com, as well as Ingredients!! ANd people who use Smashbox's primer say this stuff is the EXACT same thing, as well as the same ingredients. ANd what I loved about this is that it gave my face a silky finish, filled in those little pores and protected my skin.



1. Contains Cyclopentasiloxane (silicone-based emollient), dimethicone (skin protectant)(also the main ingredients for Smashbox Primer, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer (oil absorbant), silica (dessicant), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E, preservative), trisiloxane (spreading agent). DOES NOT contain fragrance or added color.


2. Face Primer Miracle!!, September 19, 2008
By
J. Gonzales "torre667" (Willard, MO) - See all my reviews I heard about using this as a face primer before applying mineral, or other, makeup. I got it, and was amazed the first time I used it. My face looked years younger, fresher, and healthy. And that's saying a lot, as I am pushing 40, w/ red rosacea like oily and sensitive skin! I have used it, very little goes a long ways, for over 3 weeks now. I have not had a single reaction or breakout w/ it, as some have experienced. It's cheap enough, so I say, try it! If it doesn't work as a face primer, it can surely be used as what it was intended for, on males and females. So no loss at all. Thanks to all the ladies who posted about this on Makeup Alley and EverydayMinerals!!


3. controls oil, April 11, 2008
By
Bridget - See all my reviewsI use this as a makeup primer and it helps to control oil all day and keep my makeup looking fresh. And it's a whole lot cheaper than bare excentuals prime time primer!


4. This Monistat Product is a Great MakeUp Primer, December 31, 2007
By
J. Holzman (Boulder, CO) - See all my reviewsA girlfriend to me about how this monostat product has as much dimethicone/silicone as the fancy base makeup foundation primers. I didn't believe it but after reading a review decided to give this stuff a shot and you know what? It's BETTER than my $38/bottle smashbox I've been using. Part of what convinced me to try this was a review that explains why this product works so well. To find it Google the phrase "MONISTAT TRUTH".





Anyway... everybody's asking me whats my face secret, there ya go in a nutshell!!

5 comments:

Dwana said...

I have heard A LOT of people raving about this. I'm still being a chicken, though. I'm not sure about putting Who Ha cream on my face...yet. How is it as an eye primer?

Anonymous said...

Totally agree w/u!! Use all the time!!

.erika. said...

Dwana..I wouldnt use it as an eye primer..face..YES, girl go try it!

Katrina, its the bomb!

pittsburghbarbie said...

Love ur blog!
consider me a faithfull follower!

Dyvalicious said...

I luv this stuff as a face primer...It is da bomb girl!! I concur...


Dyva