Saturday, March 21, 2009

Kreativ Blog Award


Soooo I received this award by the beautiful Bubblegarm (http://bubblegarm.blogspot.com/) Thanks mamaz!



Here are the rules: List 7 things that you love, and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you love!~ Be sure to tag them and let them know that they have won.~ You can copy the picture of the award and paste it on your sideboard letting the whole world know...you are Kreativ!


Ok so I will be back later with My 7 Things and the other bloggers I pick!

You pretty ladies have to hang in there with me, my computer is broken so I'm trying to squeeze in all my post in one day while I can, CIAO PGs!

2 comments:

Toasted Frenchie said...

Thank you for still providing updates while your computer is broken:)

Bella said...

Goodness! I gave you the same award!!!!