Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Change Through My Eyes.


Is always a good thing, as for me change is something I LOVE. So...I'm changing alot about myself, my thoughts, emotions, and attitude. There is so much that I want to accomplish and I HAVE to have the right mind-set or else I could easily get distracted. A few people will never embrace change because they are afraid of what others may think or feel. Changing is the evolution of life, its the reason this world continues to go on and on :) Going natural is at a dead end road for me right now because my MIND isn't there. I have been thinking of relaxing...plus I know how to take good care of my hair so I know it wouldn't be a problem. There are so many issues right now that I am struggling with, no matter how hard somethings may get I always know that somewhere, someone else is worse off than I am. I try to keep my complaining to a minimum LOL, the man says I do it to much. I'm changing...slowly but surely.

2 comments:

DPrincess28 said...

"I have been thinking of relaxing..." Don't do it! Give up the creamy crack for good, LOL!

MsRitaJanay said...

lol @ above comment
whenever things get hard for you, you should just think about how much you are encouraging the ppl who read this blog! You have a wonderful outlook on life and continue to grow and be optimistic! its a beautiful thing!!