Sunday, August 15, 2010

3rd Times The Charm, Right??!!

Hello dollfaces! I'm so excited to let you all know that I WILL BE GOING NATURAL AGAIN! I've attempted this twice..and failed. So you may be wondering, what's different now....GROWTH...not hair growth...but MENTAL GROWTH. Even though I did alot of researching and browsing I still didn't have the knowledge I needed to BC...so I chickened out and relaxed both times. I feel this is right for me at the moment in my life...I'm so over relaxers...I'm already 16 weeks post relaxer :). Pics will be up soon!

3 comments:

Gigi said...

You can do it. It's so freeing being natrual. I'm serious.

Anonymous said...

Yay!! I'm proud of u!!

Anonymous said...

oooh cool! I'm transitioning too. Will you be doing a BC or holding out for a little bit?