Thursday, March 3, 2011

10 Months Post Relaxer!/Updates

My princess and her beautiful curly puff :)
The rest of the photos are more buns, curls, and a flatiron job! More updates below!



This shot is from my NEW youtube video updating my eyebrow routine....
check it out at www.youtube.com/easmith31












Well...almost...So on March 8th I will be 10 months post relaxer..ALMOST ONE FREAKING YEAR! WOOHOO! Yah...I'm uber excited ;) This was my end point the second time I tried transitioning so it's a lil' celebration going on in my head :~).

So I'm still wearing buns, still using the same conditioners to co wash. My gels of choice as of now are the ECO Olive Oil gel and the Fantasia IC clear gel (love love love). From time to time I will use the flexi rods (booo) <----- takes longer to do them now and my arms get crazy tired, ha. I've also realized that my hair thrives most when I do NOTHING to it (low manipulation)...works charms. As for moisture... Elasta QP Mango Butter...been using it for the past 4 years and I LOVE IT!!! Im not real fancy when it comes to oils, just regular old EVOO (extra virgin olive oil) and coconut oil :)

5 comments:

Keisha said...

Great post! Congrats on your 10 months and your daughter is so gorgeous ;0}

Blessed Tresses said...

Congratulations!!! You and your daughter are both so pretty :-)

Esther Ivy said...

Awww you are so pretty and so is your little girlie <3

Have a great day!

xoxox

DeBi said...

your daughter is so pretty...a new follower here.

Sky Moulden said...

This is so beautiful! I wish I could do that.