Sunday, January 25, 2009

MAC Grand Duo Collection Spring 2009 Info

Soft-shimmer super-shine pearl in a pretty tricolour veining to enhance and glorify cheekbones, followed with the pop and dimension of solid colour shimmer without an overly frosted look. The 188 Small Duo Fibre Face Brush makes the transition magnificent. A sophisticated but simple new way to get you vital minerals.




























*Moon River Pale yellow pink
*Love Rock Bright blue pink
*Grand Duo Plum
*Light Over Dark Deep brown
*Earth to Earth Yellow brown
*Hot Planet Mid-tone plum
*Intenso Deep brown




6 comments:

Jmilz86 said...

These are gorgeous...i would love to use it as an eyeshadow!

Muhsine Emin said...

amazing, i would def use them as eyeshadow too!

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I found your blog today and I'm definitely subscribing! I just started my own makeup blog as a fellow aspiring makeup artist. Glad to have found you!

Meg

SuzieC said...

I'm loving these blushes!

DPrincess28 said...

These are so pretty. I definitely want to try them!

Yas said...

Thanks for sharing this scoop babe...moon river looks super pretty!