Monday, February 16, 2009

Hello Kitty Couture Collection March 5 2009







Hello Kitty mania isn't over yet! Now will the real big money please stand up! This collection is indeed expensive, but what will stop a girl that loves her makeup, right?!
Dazzleglass (LE) $28.00 USDEach feature a reusable silver chain pendant with Hello Kitty outlined in white Swarovski crystals on black with a pink crystal bow.
Kitty Kouture - Sheer pale pink with red and gold pearl
Dazzlepuss - Sheer bright pink with red and blue pearl
Sheer Mystery Powder (LE) - $90.00USDThese will be available in three shades and are packaged in a silver powder compact with Hello Kitty outlined in white Swarovski crystals with a pink crystal bow on a black background. These come with a refill powder.
Light Medium Pale ivory
Medium Plus Tan beige
Dark Secret Deep caramel

2 comments:

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ said...

I was wondering where the crystal stuff went. I forgot about during all the hoopla! I've already spent alot on the HK collection. I don't think I can justify $90 and I'm a huge Hello Kitty fan. It's all about being crafty, maybe I'll go to Micheal's get some jewels and some craft glue and make a project out of it! :)
XoXo

Sohni Juneja said...


I am so glad I found your blog!!! I seriously learn so much from every single post.


Bridal makeup artist in Delhi
Freelance makeup artist in Delhi