Tuesday, November 18, 2008

E.L.F. Cosmetics

Me and the babes went to Big Lots this weekend...just because I guess lol. I went to their little makeup isle and discovered that they sold ELF products! I've been wanting to try out a few of their brushes since hearing on YT that they are pretty decent. So I grabbed a bronzer kit...it came with the bronzer and angled blush/bronzing brush! The color of the bronzer is GORGGGG!!!! I use it as a highlight though ;) and the brush...blehh its ok...its really soft but it makes the powder loose..no what I mean?! I only paid 1.80 for it too..... Overall I give this product 2 thumbs up! The website is cool as well...everything is almost a freaking DOLLAR!

Visit www.eyeslipsface.com for more ELF cosmetics.




4 comments:

Alyssia said...

was iffy about elf cosmetics....but they're never on sale instore in Michigan, maybe i need to hit Big Lots and see if they're there. Love ur blog =)

.erika. said...

aww thanks mamaz! Yes you must try Big Lots, i am still iffy but heyyy...u cant beat a dolloar now ;)

Anonymous said...

The eyeshadow brushes are bomb!!! I don't even think they make 'em any better...I swear!!!

.erika. said...

Im wanting to try them out! MAC gets expensive but im soooo addicted LOL!