Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Power Of Words...

I woke up this morning and checked my phone...only to find that my Y! Messenger still had me logged in. Well, my bestie had sent a message that just blew me away...literally tears were coming out of my eyes. It was basically a message stating what I meant to her, the things that were in the message were words that I needed to hear from a FRIEND! You see...when u meet people in the world, and become good friends..you love them no matter what. You except the good things about them and the bad things. Only a good friend will will help you overcome and or get through those bad areas. Luckily, I have a friend that I know God placed in my life for numerous reasons. Whats even better...is when you can confide in that friend and know that the things you tell her will never leave her mouth. So...cherish your friends and love them...even if your friends make mistakes.. YOU STILL LOVE THEM.... real friends will help you overcome the struggles of your life and the hard areas. Because of my great friend...I am overcoming mine.

No comments: